Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introduction "Who is Charley Davidson?"

Hi, My name is Charley Davidson welcome to my blog. This is my first attempt at blogging so hopefully my content will get better as I go.

I spent 15 years traveling as an entertainer/comedian living in a tour bus, the last year or so of it was wearing on me and I was looking for a reason and a place to toss out an anchor. On Jan.26th 2010 I found that reason & place, His name is Jayce Carter Hankins my first grandson, the place Murfreesboro, Tn.

I finished all my contractual obligations as a comedian and moved to Murfreesboro the night of the great Nashville flood. I found a location for a small shop/studio and started building artwork out of reclaimed metal objects. I have struggled for this first year trying to find my voice in art and now I think I have found and focused on what I need to do. The premise behind my business and artwork is to take things that have outlived their intended purpose and and re-purpose them into static and functional art pieces.

Stick with me for a mentally & physically visual  ride through my Mind and art.

You can see some of my artwork on my new FaceBook page I'm currently working on
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Artistic-Welding-Fabrication/115149178568355

Please follow my blog and tell others I assure you it will be very interesting
Thanks, Charley Davidson

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry -- had a problem posting at first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you blog half as well as you create Art you will be very successful Charley.
    Dan AKA Gadget

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up Charley?
    I'll hit you up on facebook when I get a chance.
    I'm not on there too often - Yet!
    Now quit playin' on the internet and get back to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know anything about bloging,but I support your artwork Charley,and will follow its progress.Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, I hope it stays interesting to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charley, looks great cant wait to read more and as you know I am a fan or your art work

    ReplyDelete